Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
SHOP NOW Sporting GoodsVIEW ALL.
This is a demo store. Any orders placed through this store will not be honored or fulfilled.
During late spring and early summer you may have noticed that your garden starts to shrink as the hedges, shrubs and bushes therein finally awake from their winter dormancy and begin encroaching upon your territory, potentially obstructing pathways and drives in the process. If this is the case you’ll probably want to consider acquiring a hedgetrimmer in order to keep unruly hedgerows, shrubs and bushes in their place and looking tidy. Honda’s HHH 25D 75E is a rather handy tool designed specifically for such purposes, ideal for both precision shaping and heavier trimming work.
The HHH 25D 75E is particularly notable for being fitted with one of Honda’s innovative 25cc mini four-stroke GX25 petrol engines and thus being one of the world’s first four-stroke hedgetrimmers. Honda’s mini four-stroke engines offer all the compact power and performance of comparable two-stroke engines, but are also more environmentally friendly, quieter, easier to service and cheaper to run than most two-strokes. This makes the HHH 25D 75E just as effective as an equivalent two-stroke hedgetrimmer but also user-friendly and low maintenance for a much more convenient working experience.
This impressive engine powers the HHH 25D 75E’s potent 75cm reciprocating double-blade, which is auto-sharpening and also comes with an anti-snapping blade protector to ensure superb long-term performance. For added convenience, the HHH 25D 75E also features a ‘cruise control’ mode which, when activated, maintains the engine speed without having to keep the throttle trigger depressed. Combined with the hedgetrimmer’s anti-vibration frame and ergonomic hand grip, this feature means that even prolonged periods of use are reassuringly comfortable and hassle-free. The lightweight and precisely balanced design of the HHH 25D 75E, meanwhile, works in conjunction with the hedgetrimmer’s three-position rotating handle (which can be swivelled through 180°) to ensure an optimal working position and exceptional manoeuvrability at all times, regardless of the job at hand.
Honda’s excellent HHH 25D 75E is thus a brilliant choice for professionals and dedicated home gardeners alike, providing all the cutting power and precision you could possibly need to keep hedges, shrubs and other dense vegetation in parks and gardens well trimmed. And with Honda’s longstanding tradition of engineering excellence ensuring superb durability, along with a five year manufacturer’s warranty supplied as standard, you can also be assured of many years of reliable service.
• Powered by one of Honda’s innovative 25cc mini four-stroke petrol engines, designed to be cleaner running, easier to maintain and more economical than a two-stroke engine
• Also featuring a ‘cruise control’ switch designed to maintain the engine speed when not holding the trigger, providing superb ease of use when taking on heavy workloads
• Fitted with an auto-sharpening 75cm reciprocating double-blade ideally suited to both precise shaping and heavy trimming work
• Equipped with an anti-vibration frame and a comfortable hand grip to prevent fatigue over prolonged periods of operation
• Lightweight and well balanced at just 6.6kg for comfortable use over longer periods, with a three-position rotating handle included for added convenience
• Supplied with Honda’s five year domestic warranty for added peace of mind